We wish to inform you that pursuant to Legislative Decree. 196/2003, “Code regarding protection of personal data “, the processing of personal data will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the aforementioned Decree, we therefore provide the following information:
- Purposes and methods of treatment:
- The data processing is carried out for the purpose of sending informative email to members only members. The data processing is carried out in compliance with the limits and conditions provided by law, as follows: automated instruments, including computer-based systems.
- Nature of providing data
- The data is optional.
- Consequences of His opposition to the processing of data
- The total or partial non availability of data may make it impossible to pursue that purpose.
- Subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data may be disclosed and scope of dissemination of data. The above data, in accordance with the purposes outlined above, will be communicated to the following subjects:
- public and private entities for the formalities required by any provision of law or by contractual provisions;
- Dei’s personal data may come to know the Atlas Hotel in Gabicce Mare, which may require in the performance of its obligations. The data are not subject to disclosure. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with Article 8 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. Remain subject to the rights referred to in Article 7 of the Decree. 196/2003.
- Tenure of treatment and information request
- The data controller is Hotel Atlas Gabicce Mare with registered office at Atlas Hotel in Gabicce Mare with headquarters in Via De Amicis, 10-61011 – Gabicce Mare (PU).
- The platform of this website was created with WordPress system by Digital Network G.Facchini located in Via Giuseppe Garibaldi 129 / A – 47841 Cattolica (RN)
- The data processor is the Luca Bonaccorsi.
INFORMATION AND MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
Cookies are short pieces of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even at a distance of days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences from a single browser on the specific device used (PC, tablet, smartphone).
similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, clear GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services.
Later in this document we will refer to cookies and similar technologies to all by simply using the word “cookie”.
Types of cookies
- Cookies strictly necessary. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the sites Digital Network and are used to manage the login and access to restricted functions of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the working session (closed the browser are deleted)
- Analysis Cookies and performance. Cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, although without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
Visiting a website you may receive cookies from both the visited site ( “proprietary”), both from websites maintained by other organizations ( “third parties”). A notable example is the presence of “social plugin” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. It is parts of the page visited directly generated by these sites and integrated into the host site. The most common use of social plugin is aimed at sharing of content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The information collected by “third-party management” shall be governed by the relevant information so please refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, are reported below the web addresses of various information and methods for handling cookies.
Information Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): access your account. Privacy section.
Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Information Google+: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
The Digital Network sites also include certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ( “Google”). Again it comes to third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (cookies performance).
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymous information about the usage behavior of Web sites Digital Network (including your IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes them in order to draw up reports for the Digital Network operators about the activities on the websites themselves. This site does not use (and do not allow others to use) the Google analytics tool to track or collect personally identifiable information. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a user. Google can also communicate this information to third parties unless required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
For more information, please see below given link:
You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component opt-out provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link given below:
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until you close the browser or log out of the execution of the command. Other cookies “survive” the browser is closed, and are also available in future visits.
These are called persistent cookies, and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases there is fixed a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
Atlas Hotel in Gabicce Mare does not use persistent cookies.
However, browsing the pages of the site, you can interact with sites operated by third parties that can create or modify persistent cookies and profiling.
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using your browser settings.
Warning: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the functionality of the site reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible to completely disable cookies.
Disabling the “third party” cookies does not prejudge in any way the navigability.
The setting can be defined specifically for the different sites and web applications. Also the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties.”
For example, in Firefox, through the Tools- & gt; Options – & gt; Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and remove them.